Reward those who’ve participated in your events, conferences, and training programs with a professional-looking certificate. It is one of the best ways to appreciate your attendees for their time and effort. Certifications help the attendees to boost their confidence and career prospects.
With Eventzilla you can create, customize and send PDF certificates to all your attendees easily. Be it a training event, seminar, or conference, you can create a certificate for your attendees based on the type of event, e.g. certificate of completion, certificate of participation, certification of achievement, etc. Add your logo, event name, additional info and upload the signature of authority in the certificate.
Here are some of the key highlights;
- It is simple to create and email professional looking certificates to attendees. All it requires is less than 2 minutes to generate a printable PDF certificate. No coding skills required.
- You can fully customize it by displaying your organization name, upload logo, the signature of authority on the certificate.
- Customize the email subject line and content
- Multiple sending options available for delivering the certificates
How to create and email certificates
Log on to your Eventzilla account and select the event
Select the Certificate option on the left navigation. It is listed under the “During and After” section.
In the same page, click the create certificate button to create a certificate template
Now you are all set to create a certificate for your attendees. To begin with type the title of the certification. Some of the examples include Certification of Completion, Certification of Attendance, etc.
Note: Maximum 60 Characters only allowed
Then, select the certificate template that best suits your needs.
You can mention your organization name or add your logo in the next step. And, these two fields are optional.
Type the text that you want to display above the name of the awardee in the text above the name field.
Add a few more information on the text below awardee name field.
If you would want to display the name and signature of a certificate issuer then you can use below-mentioned fields.
Note: You can’t show only the signature. So, if you want to display the signature then it’s mandatory that you show the name.
You can also give your own subject line and content in the emails that you are going to send to your attendees with the printable certificate attached.
Choose whether you want to send certificates to all attendees or for a particular ticket type. Examples of ticket types include premium, early bird, etc.
- You have 3 options when it comes to scheduling the certification emails for attendees. You can choose to send now, send on completion of post-event survey and send on a specific date. Also, there is a preview email option which allows you to do a double check the certificate and email content before sending it to the attendees.
Whatever is the information you are providing on the certificate template page; you can view how the certificate looks instantly using the live preview.
Here is the live preview sample;
Organizing a training event? Try Eventzilla. All-in-one event registration and management software for conferences, training events, and fundraisers.