To get the most out of Eventzilla, we’ve worked on adding some exciting features in recent weeks, and here is a summary.
☑ New Embed Registration Widget Options?
Whether you are selling from your website or blog – we now have an easy-to-embed option compatible with all the top browsers out there, including mobile devices.
Tickets widget – Adding this widget allows you to sell your event tickets or accept registrations within your website or blog. In short, your attendees won’t be redirected outside the registration flow and they can complete within your website or blog.
Sessions widget – Want to display your event’s agenda and session details on your website? It is available now. Learn more
☑ Custom Registration Form Setup – UI Revamp
Setting up a custom registration form for an event got easier than before, and the UI has been refreshed to match the rest of the platform.
- The preset questions that we offer can be customized and rearranged.
- The address field will now capture address line 1, address line 2, city, state, and zip information, instead of one single text field.
- You can also create conditional logic to display additional questions based on the response to a previous question.
☑ Here’re some additional updates
- For the reserved seating event, the seat id will be displayed on the ticket PDF that gets sent to the attendees.
- Added a new field to update the sponsor’s profile. This information will be displayed on the events page, as well.
- Fixed the issues of displaying the background image and logo for Microsoft Outlook users.