As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, switching to virtual events has become imperative for event organizers to stay connected with the audience. So we at Eventzilla introduced a virtual event platform with a plethora of features and integrations in the second quarter of 2020. With these most sought-after features, event organizers can now create, manage registrations, monetize, and promote their virtual events in one single platform. Apart from virtual solutions, we have also added some new features that are being requested by our customers.
Here’re the product updates of Eventzilla in the second quarter of 2020;
Major Updates – Virtual Events
- Creating a Virtual Event: Whether it’s a webinar, live stream, or pre-recorded video, our platform lets the event organizer create an event either by adding a virtual event link or integrating some of the leading video hosting platforms with Eventzilla.
- Native Integration with Zoom & GoToWebinar: We are pleased to announce our much-awaited native integration with Zoom and GoToWebinar platforms. If you already have a valid account with either of these industry-leading platforms, you can leverage this native integration to create meetings and/or webinars, register attendees to your webinars, and do much more without leaving Eventzilla. Learn more
- Event Hub Page: The remote audience can find all their virtual event-related details like agenda with multiple webinars or live stream sessions, speakers of a session, and sponsors in a single hub page. Also, it helps them to register for their preferred online event based on the topic, speaker, and date/time.
- Ticket Type & Session-Based Restrictions: While hosting multiple webinars, event organizers can restrict or map webinars based on the ticket category. Likewise, they can also categorize each session of a webinar.
Other Key Updates
- Polls – To engage the attendees, event organizers can now create live polls on their mobile event app created through Eventzilla.
- Add or Remove Sessions for the Attendee: Event organizers are now allowed to add or remove a session for their attendees from their event dashboard.
- New & Improved Event Overview Dashboard: To help the event organizers to get a clear view of their event at a glance, we have made some tweaks to the event overview dashboard.
- Event Page UI Enhancement
Also, you can check the below links to compare Eventzilla with other event registration platforms.