Please do not close or refresh this window...
Submission deadline: January, 1st 2020
Are you interested in sharing your research? New ideas about eating disorder treatment? Innovative approaches to treating eating disorders? The UC San Diego Eating Disorders Center for Treatment and Research wants to recognize and honor early career researchers who are making a significant impact in research and clinical findings in the field of eating disorders treatment with the “Rising Star Award”.Award winners will receive the following:
- 1 spot on the “New Treatments from Rising Stars” panel at the UC San Diego Eating Disorders conference on February 27, 2020. Each panelist will have 15 – 20 minutes to present on their research and then participate in a discussion
- $750 stipend to be used towards travel and lodging
- Free Registration into UC San Diego 4th Annual Eating Disorders Conference
- Applications are due no later than January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM
- Please submit a proposal for your presentation to include a 300 word (maximum) abstract describing your talk along with a CV.
- Eligible applicants are those who are early in their research and clinical careers, including:
o Graduate students
o Postdoctoral Fellows
o Junior Faculty Members (less than 3 years post training)