The city of Detroit is currently looking to fill more than 300 positions, including police officers, EMTs, bus drivers and mechanics. If you are looking to start your career, or you want a new opportunity, visit the City of Detroit Job Fair at Cobo Center February 28 or March 1, from 10am to 4pm.
· Meet representatives of the hiring departments.
· Find out about other City of Detroit career opportunities.
· Learn about interviewing techniques or improving your resume
· Get information about the Affordable Care Act, and enroll
· Find out how to study for your GED
· Find out about the free services, coaching and training offered by Detroit Employment Solutions, the city’s workforce agency
Please register for express entry to the event and for free event parking. For information on all current city of Detroit job openings please visit www.detroitmi.gov/jobs
Please bring copies of your resume with you, and we look forward to seeing you at Cobo!
Your right to privacy is important to us. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personal information to any third party. By registering, you consent to the collection and use of this information by the City of Detroit HR Department and Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation. Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation will only contact you for possible job leads if you’ve expressed interest during registration.