R.A.D. for women is a self-defense class offered throughout the United States and Canada, primarily on college campuses. The program is designed to develop and enhance self-defense options so they become viable for women being attacked. Please see the video about the R.A.D. class at DU.
R.A.D. classes are held in the Evans building, 2130 S. High St., west of the Driscoll Center South building. The class fee is $25. Reserve your spot today, class size is limited.
- Class Fee of $25.00 must be paid via personal check or money order on your first session.
- Each class is made up of three sessions. You will only register for the first session on this website but you will be responsible for attending all three sessions.
- Session 1 of 3, Friday 20th, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Session 2 of 3, Saturday 21st, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Session 3 of 3, Sunday 22nd 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.