R.A.D. for women is a self-defense class offered throughout the United States and Canada, primarily on college campuses. The program is designed to develop and enhance self-defense options so they become viable for women being attacked. Please see the video about the R.A.D. class at DU.
R.A.D. classes are held in the Evans building, 2130 S. High St., west of the Driscoll Center South building. The class fee is $25. Reserve your spot today, class size is limited.
- Class Fee of $25.00 will be waived for this class
- Each class is made up of three sessions. You will only register for the first session on this website but you will be responsible for attending all three sessions.
October 2013 (Free Class)
- Session 1 of 3, Friday 18th, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Session 2 of 3, Saturday 19th, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Session 3 of 3, Sunday 20th, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.