Please enter below, the secure invite code provided to you by the event organizer in order to proceed...
Ticket / Registration information for:
06 February 2014 4:00 PM
Please select ticket / registration type to proceed...
|Ticket Type||Sale Ends||Price||Fee||Quantity
Job Seeker Ticket|
The OU Job Board, together with Yachad and JUF, presents an Inclusive Manhattan Job Fair. All qualified job seekers, with or without disabilities, are welcome to register and attend.
* Pre-registration is free - Walk-ins are welcome with an $18.00 admission fee at the door*
Here is what you need to know:
- If possible, please print out your registration ticket prior to your arrival at the event. This will allow you to gain entry into the Job Fair
- Bring at least 10 copies of your resume to the Job Fair. (please note: you will not be able to make copies of your resume at the event)
- Dress for success! You will be meeting potential employers, so make sure to look professional, presentable, and confident.
- Upon entering the Job Fair, you will receive a list/floor plan of attending employers.
- You will also receive a list of all available positions being offered. This list will be published prior to the event at www.oujobs.org. – Various positions, at all levels and abilities will be available.
- Bring a writing utensil, notepad, or tablet to take notes.