A day dedicated to educating and empowering fathers to that "bigger, wiser, stronger, kinder" father to their children. Also a day to educate profesionals about the importance of engaging fathers and providing father friendly services in our community.
Community Resource Fair in the East lobby! 20 of Spokanes leading agencies who have made a commitment to working with fathers. Resource Fair Treasure Hunt for all participants to be eligible for some terrific door prizes!!
Keynote speaker = Mac Bledsoe - Author of Parenting With Dignity
AM breakout sessions
1. Parenting Special Needs Children - Facilitated by Bryan Holloway
2. Co-Parenting Issues - Facilitated by Sean Smitham
3. How to Communicate Love to Your Children - Facilitated by Mac Bledsoe
4. Games to Play with Your Children - Facilitated by Nick Flett & Justin Aubertine
5. Non-Traditional Fathering - Panel Discussion - Facilitated by Carlos Alden
FREE LUNCH in the cafeteria
PM breakout sessions
1. Surviving Child Support Enforcement - Facilitated by Dan Petruso
2. Money Management - Facilitated by Terry Villalovoz
3. Block Party (Child Inclusive) - Facilitated by Mary Ellen Braks
4. How to Communicate Love to Your Children - Facilitated by Mac Bledsoe
5. Vets & Fathers - Facilitated by Carlos Alden
*Breakout sessions subject to change.
Closing & doorprizes